This is not your conventional internship. You will not be making Starbucks runs or filing papers. We are looking for a bright, forward thinking, creative all-star that’s ready to roll his or her sleeves up and get their hands dirty! Black Girls Graduate is a social enterprise startup, we are seeking someone who is passionate about all things digital, and tech. Our team is small, but we’re expanding! We are based in Chicago and are looking for someone who is very confident, proactive, works hard, and isn’t afraid to go the extra mile to solve problems!
Expertise We’re looking for:
- Passionate about education & career, women’s rights, diversity & inclusion
- Social Media for business
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite esp. Photoshop & In Design
- Familiarity with WordPress.org
- Experience handling DSLR camera
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS, back-end website coding
- Regularly watches Youtube and is subscribed to various vloggers
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to meet weekly on Wednesdays, and phone/FaceTime chats
To Apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: ‘CHICAGO BGG INTERNSHIP CANDIDATE’
This is an unpaid internship, if applicable, we are willing to help you receive credit for this internship with your college or university.